BSA Consent and Medical Forms
The following fillable pdf is required annually for all BSA-registered Scouts and Adults.*
- BSA Part A (Consent), Part B (Medical History), and Part C (Pre-participation physical).
- Part C is only required if the Scout or Adult intends to participate in outdoor events that last >72 hours. It requires a physician’s examination and signature.
*Why should adults be registered with BSA?
- Scout success is greatly improved with parental involvement.
- Registered adults are properly trained to lead Scouts safely and effectively. “Every Scout deserves a trained leader.”
- Enjoy camaraderie and the satisfaction of working with other registered adults and leaders to guide the Troop.
- Give only as much time as you can. Everyone is a volunteer!
- YOUR life skills are valuable to our Scouts.
If you have previously submitted a BSA consent and medical form to Troop 4 this year and the information has not changed, click the button below to send and email that certifies this information.