Scoutbook is the official BSA Advancement and Awards tracking tool for Scouts and BSA-registered adults.
- All Scouts automatically have a Scoutbook account.
- Registered adults and unregistered parents will be invited by Troop leaders to join.
- Troop leaders use Scoutbook accounts to update advancements, awards, hiking miles, camping nights, service hours, and training.
- Records sync with the District and Council.
- For Scouts to access their own accounts they must have their own email and access can only be granted by a parent, not by any other adult or Scout, including Troop leaders.